Network Marketing Online
Many of you search online for a program to earn income and then join a network marketing online offer and think you need to first try to sell to friends and family
I NEVER sell to friends and family.
For one thing, we would all soon run out of friends and family; then who do we sell to?
Network Marketing Online is the answer.
To offer your Network Marketing Online business to the enormous online community you need to know effective ways to get traffic.
Getting traffic is not that hard BUT understanding how much traffic we need to make one sale is where many of us get off course, expecting a lot more for not enough efforts.
Here’s a few tips and thoughts on getting your Network Marketing Online traffic going:
1. It generally takes 1 out of 100 people to look at your capture page or online offer to make a sale. That is a general number, bt shows the volume of traffic needed.
2. If you post an ad on a classified site, and you get for example 20 views a day. Then it will take 5 days to even get ONE sale IF that ad stays current and on page 1 with your classified site.
3. You need to post a lot of ads that you KNOW for sure convert to sales. Be sure to get your sponsor to give you best ads.
4. We start many with list builders to get initial traffic. This is a bit better than free classifieds and we advise to work to get sale #1. Once YOU make your 1st sale, you are on your way to knowing what to do to make many more.
You can see our online Network Marketing System here:
Marketing System feel free to opt in and get FREE info.
5. Realize you probably were well on your way to a 1st sale in past programs, you just did not get enough traffic BUILT up.
6. FOCUS on one traffic method until you get enough ads going. Do not try to post ads in too many places as you will not know which place is working the best. These all work: list builders, social marketing (Linkden, facebook, Google +, many other social sites), blogs, review websites, ppc (pay per click- this is advanced but we can teach you), article writing and much more.
Our feeling is the best traffic is traffic we generate by our own sites. Like a blog. Posting relevant content and backlinking are the two most effective approaches to building online presence and traffic.
We hope this Network Marketing Online article helped you get your business really flying.