Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies is not the book but MY personal experiences over the past 7 or so years.
I tell all my new members the best way to learn is from someone that is successful. I used the term “dummies” only for some possible fr.ee keyword seo….you will read more on that below. Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies can be FUN if you treat it as a learning experience that can earn you nice easy work from home cash.
In my post here, Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies, I will tell you what I do each day to build my business and how I seek out people that are more successful than I am.
Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies will be my work in progress and I will add to it as I think of points that may be valid. There is no order to what I will list so happy reading and please DO subscribe and get to know me.
Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies – My experiences:
1. Most all programs online DO work. You most likely failed because you did not generate enough targeted traffic to your capture page.
2. Most sponsors DO care and want to help. Those of us that have large downlines (mine is 19000+ active and inactive) become very busy and find it hard to respond to all by phone. I use email to support my team the fastest. I get 50+ phone calls a day and send and receive 200+ emails, so I cannot do it all. Each phone call could be an hour with a new member, so soon my time is not available for all. many times we call and leave messages then play phone tag. Folks, if you are serious about your business, you need to be on time.
3. Phone support is good BUT you will forget most of what you learned as soon as you hang up. You then will need to call again and that can be frustrating. Email you can get answers fast and then have a written copy of what I teach to refer back to. Cool, huh?
To all Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies new people read the above over and over, they are key to your success.
4. When I see my new members reply by “cell phone email” with brief sentences, I think they are not taking their business seriously enough. I may be wrong as many are pretty good w/ the cell phones, but I am usually correct. You cannot start an Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies business spending a few moments a day via cell phone.
5. This is a business and requires a starting a new business mindset. You will not always be in immediate profit. It may take a few days to even a month to see profits. That’s why we use a $10/month program- it helps people have an advertising budget to get into profit faster.
6. First goal online is learn to make a sale as a first step to Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies training.
7. Next goal is to get into profit. Once you do 6 and 7, you can take a breather, then work hard again to build your team.
8. My top leaders emailed me 50-100 times in their first weeks. I loved every email. I KNEW they were serious and were learning to make a sale. NEVER feel like you are bothering sponsors.
9. Some sponsors are poor. The successful ones tend to take an attitude that, if YOU can’t take responsibility for your business, then they can’t either. I help anyone but they MUST learn to be a good student.
10. To be a good student of online marketing you MUST: be coachable, follow exact directions, do not make even slight changes to what I advise, ask a lot of questions, work at this DAILY, do not reinvent the wheel. COPY what we do to see your first sale online.
11. If I see a newbie email me once every 3-5 days or once a week, I know they are not serious or do not realize the efforts needed early on to make sales.
Ok, some more secret Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies information for you.
12. Many that fail then join other programs looking for what will “work”. sadly they keep JUMPING from program to program wasting their money until they usually quit. Many successful marketers will sell programs to these that fail all day long. You heard it first at Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies.
13. The many failures online often post negative comments about a program at the usual “report a scam” forums or websites. Guess what? When you do that you are making THAT site look very popular to the search engines. and YOU are helping that site get more traffic rank and make sales! Who do you see as the scammer now?
14. Try hanging around with successful people online, not all the failures at these report a scam sites.
15. There are not too many ‘report a success sites” because the successfuls are too busy working to build their traffic and businesses.
16. TRAFFIC: one of the easiest ways to get targeted traffic to a capture page is to use list builders. We feel most can learn to copy and paste a pre written ad. Watch this: Traffic From Fre.e List Builders
17. You do need to learn some terminology to understand this business including: capture page, landing page, autoresponder, sales page, thank you page, sales funnels.
18. Nothing online is totally fr.ee. Our offer is a 7 day free trial, and then you will be charged. The company needs your credit card when you sign up as free to lock in your domain name, and to make it easy to charge you 7 days later- it is not realistic to search for people 7 days later to get their credit card info. You need to learn to trust some things online.
19. TRUST- the way sales are made online is usually rooted in building trust. Once we trust anything online, we may make the purchase. Just like when we buy a car.
Here’s some more Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies:
20. It is very possible to make sales and build a residual income from fr.ee ads.
21. Fr.ee ads usually take a lot more time than paid. It is a trade off of your time available versus money. The more time you may have the more you could use free ads. In time, as you are into profit, you may start to use more paid ads.
22. SEO- means search engine optimization. You can work to get a website or webpage search engine optimized so the search engines (google,yahoo,bing) will find your website and “index” it…place it into the search results for your keywords.
23. Just buying and domain then building a website does not get it placed onto the search engines to get free traffic. You need to do on site seo then proper linking and some backlinks from good sites. Social sites nowadays are best for backlinks such as facebook, pinterest, youtube,etc.
24. The more competitive your keyword is, the more seo effort needed to get that site to page one of any search engine.
25. My domain Recruit Like Stan will pop up easily on google page 1, but no one really searches for “recruit like stan” so it has minimal competition and will rank page one easily. But you get little to no traffic for that search term.
26. Some seo experts will charge you and say it takes up to 6 months to get your site ranked. I am not too sure on that. I have a good friend that will make a SEO change today and the next time the webpage is cached, it may move up in rank.
27. TRACK: always track your sales so you know what efforts you are doing for traffic are making the most results. This may help: How To Track your Ad With Tracking Codes
28. Small ticket versus big ticket: small cost programs nowadays, less than say $50 will still sell direct from the website, and no need for you to make phone calls to close these sales. Anything > $50 we feel may require YOU to close the sale. This is why we love GDI at $10/month. Affordable by most and we NEVER need to make cold calls to sell anyone.
29. Big ticket items need much more subscribers (opt ins) to see a sale. With our $10 program we see a sale 1 in 15 optins. A big ticket item may need 100, 150, 200, 300, 350 or more opt ins to weed trough the people to find who can afford the item.
30. This is another reason so many fail.It takes a lot of efforts to get initial traffic to see 15 op tins. Imagine 300 op tins? If your program requires paid ads, imagine spending hundreds of dollars to make a big ticket sale…and waiting for that 1st sale. Do you see why many fail. Many may quit just before they hit that sale!
There’s more Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies tips to follow:
31. HYIP’s- we had poor results with these.If you get in early, invest as much as you can dare to lose, you can see profits, otherwise if you get in too late you may be too late to recover the investment.
32. Article writing is a good way to get backlinks and traffic if on a limited budget but again plan to write a lot of articles.
33. Don’t look for that magical ad that will draw zillions of sales. Sure some ads are better than others but in general most decent ads will bring in ok sales. Try to show YOURself in the ad, be different, stand out and they will click.
34. The ad subject line is what gets the ad opened….a great ad body is no good w/o a good subject line.
35. NEVER SPAM!
36. Do not subscribe to someone only to reverse sell your offer. That shows me your lack of experience, ignorance and you are essentially spamming. You look like an uneducated desperate marketer to me.
37. If you are getting too many emails, then unsubscribe from all that have nothing to do with your online business.
38. FOCUS on ONE program at a time. It is not easy to sell more than one at a time.
39. SALES FUNNELS- The best situation is to have a sales funnel where you lead ONE subscriber to your sales funnel/system via your capture /landing page, then the system educates them on your offers, and converts them to multiple sales.
40. When I subscribe to an offer to “check them out” or do my due diligence, I look for a couple key things. How many opt ins to get ONE sale, cam paid ads bring a profitable ROI (return on investment), do you need to make calls to get the prospect to join/buy, and to see how well the sponsor replies.Often I will see one reply that may be good, then I will ask another few questions. If they cannot reply to the 2nd set of questions, and many don’t then I conclude they were probably lying in the 1st response, and /or the are poor sponsors.
41. It takes a lot more traffic efforts than most realize to make a sale online. For example my GDI system needs about 15 to subscribe to our free information about the business. To get 15 we need about 450 to look at the capture page! You need to do a bit more work than post a few ads on craig’s list or other free classified ad sources to see sales.
42. AUTORESPONDERS: these are a must. Many people will complain that they can’t talk to a real person. Well try emailing /replying to the autoresponder messages. I reply to all that ask questions. It is impossible to not use an autoresponder. Using the example in #41, if we get 15 subscribers, and send a message each day for a week, that’s 15 x 7 = 105 emails to REMEMBER to send. Then when people subscribe on different days. you would need to keep track of that. Then imagine to make 100 sales you need 1500 subscribers. You can easily see the volume of emails that are needed to be sent. The autoresponder will “weed out” who is not interested in your offer. You really need to understand this to become a marketer online so we hope this Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies helps get you there.
43. WEB DESIGN- many of our newer members in GDI decide they want to use the site builder to design their own websites. This is great for the new Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies person, but need to realize getting any website to convert traffic to sales is a skill and art. There are things the web designer will do to help raise the chances of a sale. This includes the color of the webpage, the positioning of banners and clickable things, the keywords and style of writing, the length of the page, whether the page is unique or does a 2nd page follow ( a two step approach to selling), and many more. On our team we offer a webpage that we all COPY initially. This assures the newbie sees sales by doing exactly what we all do to make sales.
More Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies will be added as we think of them!
Our top program information is here, and we encourage you to take it for a test drive to see how we earn multiple residual incomes and offer FREE support to anyone that simply asks for our help– or click the HIGHLIGHTED links below.
Also please help us and click the various social buttons on this site and for sure subscribe to our site. Thanks much!
I’ll be back soon with more Online Internet Marketing For Dummies And Newbies.