Online Work at Home Scams is a topic that I get pretty emotional about.
Let me say this, let you think on it for a bit, then read below and see if you may learn something about Online Work at Home Scams and who the real scammers are.
What if I said that all of you that keep jumping from program to program, looking for the one that works, are scamming yourselves!
What if I said those of you that post negative comments about programs you “tried” and “didn’t work” at these so called “scam review sites” or “scam buster” sites, are only helping those sites get traffic!! So who do you see as the real scammers now?
Online Work at Home Scams is looking like an interesting topic and maybe some things here are startling you if not shocking you?
Let me clarify this some more for you with the hope that you realize many of these online programs are indeed very legitimate and EASY to make money in if you simply WORK VERY HARD. This isn’t hard work per se’ it’s learning some new things that are specific to making online sales.
Most online work from home programs will sell if you send enough TARGETED traffic to them. If enough people see your ads, you are bound to make a sale. Most new people do not realize the efforts needed to get enough traffic to your programs and worse they don’t ask to learn.
The key to success is finding the easy to sell,high converting programs so you make fast sales instead of feeling like you joined another Online Work at Home Scams.
Here are a few tips to help you realize how simple and close to success anyone can be with online make money programs that are not Online Work at Home Scams:
1. You need a lot of traffic to make a sale. Posting a couple ads a day on Craigs list is not enough. A 100 ads might be. A blog with a couple posts isn’t enough, 50 posts may get you some nice starter traffic.List builders can get you maybe 0-3 on average opt ins per 3000 emails sent. You could join 20-50 of them (free memberships and paid) to build enough traffic.
2. Some programs, usually more than $50 cost require you to make a call to your prospect to close the sale. Are you making your calls? Programs less than $20 will sell easily from the website w/o you needing to make calls and close sales.
3. Another way folks feel they joined Online Work at Home Scams is: Downlines will and can grow so you earn from your downline. It takes TIME for this to happen. Think of how slow you may have been to get your program off the ground, others are often the same. In my GDI program we say to get 6 who will get 6. This can grow to 9,330 people. How long would it take to assemble 9,330 people under you and get them all signed up. Yes, many months if not longer, so you need to think long term in any business. If you think “get rich quick”, then you will surely fail quick.
4. Ask to learn. If you joined a program online did you expect your sponsor to hold you by the hand or did you take some initiative and contact them and ask a lot of questions to learn? Most truly successful sponsors get 200+ daily emails, and the same in phone calls plus they are often building their downline and training their new members. They cannot be everywhere all the time so you as the new member must be diligent in getting answers from your upline. It’s nearly impossible to follow up with 20,000 downline members.
5. There is no one step by step training for this. Like how you learned your job at work, it is best to learn one on one from your sponsor. Everyone learns differently and as YOU ask us questions,we see what you don’t understand and we adjust our training to be exactly for what YOUR needs are. Make sense?
The above may sound like it is impossible to get enough traffic to make some sales, then wait for those people to do the same, leaving you to wonder if Online Work at Home Scams are still real.
We can assure you that if you do the work as we advise, sales are inevitable but you need to put in some efforts and do as we say exactly, or you will feel like everything you try is an Online Work at Home Scams.
Our top program says to recruit 6 who will get 6 and grow that to a $9330 per month income. Our system has made 6 and many more than 6 sales for many new members….but so many decide after making these sales, that there must be something easier and faster. This is the part that gets us emotional because so many people could see easy residual income with our $10 program, but they keep chasing the next fad program. STOP chasing these here today gone tomorrow shiny objects and FOCUS on solid reputable programs, and you will see results, if you stay in long enough to see your downline grow.
Online Work at Home Scams are around but failure is often due to the individual, so start asking to learn!