Driving Traffic To Your Website – Can Free Internet Traffic Really Work?
This article will cover the reasons many don’t see best results when starting a home based business and their website isn’t getting much free website traffic.
Build it and they will come does not work to Driving Traffic to your website… free website traffic!
We feel people make these two main errors in Driving Traffic to their website:
1. They don’t do anything to get free website traffic to their site; they think placing the website online will then generate tons of traffic. Well, yes and no and maybe…
2. The domain name they pick, isn’t anything anyone would search for so no one finds that website from a pure “google,yahoo,bing” search perspective. If your website domain is “John Doe Enterprises”, and no one knows to search for “John Doe Enterprises” to find YOUR product or services, then your website won’t get found this way. hmm, I guess some may search for “John Doe” and that could bring you some free website traffic but is “John Doe” related to your niche? Targeted traffic is key.
3. Ok, there is one more: if we do create a website that is properly designed, we don’t realize the efforts needed to get a decent flow of free website traffic.
Here are a few mistakes we have seen people make when creating a website which can affect Driving Traffic to the site:
1. Select a domain name that is a keyword you feel someone will search for to find your product or service. This is not easy to find sometimes, so do some good research. Remember if it isn’t searched for, it won’t be found!
2. If you name your website after you, then dont expect everyone to know your websites name to find you. It can take time to build a brand online and it may become impossible to build if too competitive of a keyword.
3. If you plan to use paid traffic, then be sure there is a good ROI- return on investment. This may be PPC-pay per click where you pay for traffic/clicks based on the keywords you expect others to find your site with.
4. SEO- best to have your site properly designed for search engine optimization so you may get free website traffic from people searching for your product or service. Free website traffic is always good in Driving Traffic and can offset any paid ad losses from poor ROI.
5. Articles- writing articles can bring traffic to your website. The article ideally is SEO’d but you could have the articles be related to your niche and bring that traffic to your site.
6. Blogs- can bring traffic to your main site.
7. Social marketing- many ways now for Driving Traffic using many social sites. Facebook we all know can make your brand more known.
8. YouTube- as like Facebook this is another good way for Driving Traffic to a website. Try to learn how to optimize your YouTube video so it gets good ranking/views so you get good free website traffic.
9. FOCUS- do not do all of the above at one time for Driving Traffic. You will spin your wheels and feel like you are making no progress. Try to learn one good way for Driving Traffic then once you see that working, add another.
10. FREE-there are many types of free website traffic; SEO, article marketing, list builders, press releases, blogging, and many more.
Ok, this is a hard part to tell you and where we feel many don’t see best results.
Are you ready for the secret to Driving Traffic?
Our top program information is here, and we encourage you to take it for a test drive to see how we earn multiple residual incomes and offer FREE support to anyone that simply asks for our help– or click the HIGHLIGHTED links below.
Also please help us and click the various social buttons on this site and for sure subscribe to our site. Thanks much!
All of the above takes time to grow. Not much happens online fast unless you may BUY PPC traffic where the ads are live withing minutes and traffic can start to flow to your website. So, our suggestion is to think in terms of 1-3 month success goals. You will look back every 1-3 months and see your Driving Traffic efforts have paid off and you’re now getting free website traffic!